Each drop of our rare naturally organic herbal Honey is the most sought after collected by the bees from Eucalyptus and Niger flowers from high altitude biosphere valley of Eastern high ranges of India situated around 3400 feet above sea level inhabited by primitive tribes.
It contains all the nutritional components, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and natural enzymes, along with antiinflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- It is thick in texture, slightly dark in colour, having distinct aromatic flavour.
- It is a decongestant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, stimulant and antirheumatic.
- Used for healing wounds, ulcers, burns, cuts, abrasions, sores, sprained ligaments and tendons, stiff muscles, aches, fibrosis and generally massaged on skin surface.
- The most traditional way to savor it for good health is to mix it with lime juice, ginger in hot water or green tea early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Each drop of our special naturally organic, pure, unpasteurized raw honey is collected by bees from the blossom of lemon gardens situated in organic biospheres of India.
- It is pleasingly light creamy, refreshingly zesty, yet delicate with creamy texture that melts in yourmouth. It brightens your day and a favorite of children.
- Rich in nutrients, vitamins, digoelements like mineral salts, antioxidants and enzymes.It has good antiinflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- An ally in case of onvalescence, fatigue, respiratory infections, digestive troubles and circulatory problems.
It is great with fresh bread toast, crossaints, vanilla cream or green/mild teas.
The best way to savor for good health is to mix with ginger in hot water or green tea early morning on an empty stomach.
Our special naturally organic, pure unpasteruized raw honey collected by bees from blossom of coconut flowers in coconut plantations situated in organic biospheres of India. It is 100% natural, non-GMO, gluten-free honey with low glycemic index containng all the goodness of coconut nectar. It contains nutrients including vitamins, mineral salts, antioxidants, enzymes along with wide spectrum of amino acids essential for immunity. It has a distinct aroma of its own.
The best way to savor it for good health is to mix with lime juice and ginger in hot water or green tea early morning on an empty stomach.
Notes & Directions
1. Pure Honey crystallizes in cold condition.
2. Use best before 12 months.
3. No added colours/flavors/preservatives.
4. Do not use wet or spoiled spoons for scooping.
5. Honey contains moisture up to 20%.
6. Turbidity layer on top is of high protein value and due to natural flower pollen.
7. Pure Honey. Only filtration is done.